Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Embryo

Well, here goes................ I've had so much fun reading Clancy's blog page and linking to some of her friends that it created a desire in me to start one of my own. I don't feel particularly creative right now and I notice that I feel a little sad about that. This is just such a cool medium to work and journal in and be able to share it with family and friends that I want to start my little new beginning RIGHT NOW. I'll work thru the learning curve and find out all the tricks as time goes on. My baby is just beginning to form here. Soon it'll have a 'beating heart', fingers, toes, eyes etc. For now, it's a grain of rice or sunthin'.

I love seeing pictures on blog pages. That's the best of all the game most times. I'll learn how to do that as well. Then later will come the cute backgrounds and inserted gif.s and stuff. Heh! I'm so self conscious sitting here typing, just to think that someone might read this and yet I can't help myself............... AAAAAAH!! Ok I think that'll do for now. I've reached my embryonic blog limit for a minute. I really sat down at the computer to get a few phone numbers and now look at what's happened! D'OH!! I'd better get off and make those calls.

My sweet, awesome, wondrous friend, Verla Lovejoy, just passed to the next realm this morning and I've been asked to sing, along with Clancy, at her funeral. I leave now, to prepare.

Adieu

2 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Yay Mom!!! Your very own blog! I'm so excited for you! It is a fun strange thing. Hard to explain why blogging is so fun and fulfilling, but you'll soon find out if you keep it up! :) I'm excited to see your "baby" get born!!
:) Love you!

bv said...

WAHOO! I'm so excited that you are now online! Clancy always has a bazillion and one wonderful insights to share that I am CERTAIN that your light will also shine brightly! Welcome to blogging!