Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Need a Translator for Blogeese!

OK! So........ I finally read the TAG thing in Clancy's blog and really enjoyed reading about my grandchildren! What the heck am I supposed to do now. Respond in my own blog with 10 things about me?Or respond in Clancy's blog with 10 things about me? Hmmmmm. I'm not very fluent in Blogeese yet. AND....... well, I think I'm just too tired to do it at this time of night. It's past my bedtime. So, after a wonderful & extremely exhausting weekend of babysitting grandchildren (that topic warrants a post of it's own), I think I'll call it a night and see if I can work on it tomorrow.

PS I forgot how much I love to sing! I have been neglecting that part of nurturing myself. What happened to the carefree days of being a young mother with five kids and feeling like I could conquer the world most of the time? (OK, I do know now that I was "asleep at the wheel" a lot as a young mother. Ah, ignorance is bliss sometimes) I sang in church today, a duet, with my sister Bronwyn. It was a very simple song, arranged nicely and I really enjoyed doing it, seeing the faces of some of the congregation and then the compliments that came afterward. Interestingly enough, I had been thinking that I needed to start attending to that facet of myself and see if I could recapture some of the joy or should I say, create JOY for myself at this place in my life. It would a facet of mastery living that I know would be good for me. It's very easy to let the well run dry and then think I'm going to be able to "get water out of it".

OK, now that I've rambled on incoherently for, what...... a good while now, I'm going to bed! I would love to keep typing and I'm afraid it will only get more random and disconnected if I do.
Stay tuned for more random insights into the current version of ME.

3 comments:

ClancyPants said...

I LOVE you

ClancyPants said...

And, by the way, you are supposed to respond in your own blog to the TAG with 10 things people may or may not know about you....
;)

You are too cute!

Carmy said...

I know how much i love to hear you and the rest of the family sing!!! you all are just so amazing and i am so jealous of your fabulous talent! sing for me ANY day!!! love you!!!